One of the most important things our dog’s need to live happy, well balanced lives is exercise. Sometimes it can be hard to give your dog a good walk everyday because we work long hours and then when we come home, the last thing we feel like doing is going for a walk. There is a solution to both give your dog the exercise she needs AND alleviate your guilt from not being able to walk her properly, hire a professional dog walker!
What Are The Benefits To Having A Dog Walker?
- Your dog walker will come right to your home and walk your dog for you
- A dog walker will be able to provide your dog with one on one, undivided attention
- Your dog will get a much needed potty break in the middle of the day while you’re working hard to pay for her bones and chew toys
- A structured walk each day not only exercises your dog’s body, but it also exercises his mind by giving him a task to focus on
- A walk every day will reduce behavioral problems related to boredom and built up energy
- A professional dog walker is not only there to help you exercise your dog but they can be a valued part of your team to properly care for your dog, just like the veterinarian or the groomer.
- If your dog is older or cannot go on walks for some reason, a dog walker can still provide them with a potty break and some companionship during the day!
Our lives can be very demanding but no matter what, our dogs are always there waiting for us at the end of the day with a wagging tail and unconditional love. You can give the same love back to them by making sure all of their needs are met and getting a dog walker is a great way to do that!
Hot Dawg Pet Care is proud to be a sponsor again for this year’s Pooch Scoot, a 5K event for runners, walkers and dogs. The event is a benefit for the Animals as Natural Therapy organization. Early registration available here! Race day registration will be available for $35. Kicks off at 9am from Bellingham Tennis Club in Fairhaven. Get Directions!
Hot Dawg Pet Care is still accepting a few more clients for holiday pet care. Contact me before I am totally booked. 360-820-2320
Due to scheduling conflicts and availability, please keep in mind, I will need at least 12 hours notice for additions or cancellations. Prompt text, telephone, or email notices are appreciated. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Book your holiday pet care coverage today!
Hot Dawg Pet Care is already booking Christmas vacation pet care coverage!
Call or email to book your seasonal pet care needs before my schedule fills up!
Adoptable Jilly Bean. Through Rescued Hearts Northwest
UPDATE: JILLY IS ADOPTED!! Jilly is an adoptable 9 month old terrier mix. 28 lbs. Looking for a home with a fenced yard and active family. She is looking for a family who will continue her basic obedience classes with her so she can keep learning to be the best girl she can be. Jilly would also be great at agility. She is spayed, microchipped, and up-to-date on all vaccinations. Jilly is good with cats and other dogs her size or smaller but can feel overwhelmed by big dogs. Jilly is crate trained and loves to play tug-o-war. She has a great personality. If you would like to meet Jilly you can fill out an application on the Rescued Hearts Northwest Facebook Page or click below!! https://www.facebook.com/rescuedhearts/app_203351739677351
How could I NOT post this video!!??
It’s got my name ALL OVER IT!!